New Season of My Classic Car starts March 2012!

Get Ready! The New Season of My Classic Car starts March 2012!

January 9, 2012
CATEGORY: Television Show,Video
  1. Mousey Johnson says:

Could you please tell me when the POPLAR NORTH CAROLINA show will air? THANKS!!!

• tim coutts says:

i am writeing this is see if anyone can help me. was cleaning out motherin laws basement an found 1950 hudson parts an parts are pritty much the whole engine but block even the pistons crank fly wheel trany presure plates . an lots of chrome in great shape i want some to have them an use them there all origanl parts insteed of after market . please let me know or i will have to thro them away. thanks tim. E-mail is timcoutts_123@ yahoo .com.

2. Hi there. Dan Kruse Classics is offering 92 classic cars from a museum collection for auction. From Johnny Cash’s Rolls Royce to a 19th Century Stanley Steamer the auction is fantastic for your show. Please let me know if you would like more details.

3. Hotrod Harold says:

When will the Woodland Park/Cripple Creek Colorado, Cruise above the Clouds car show air?

4. John and Sheryl Garcia says:

Can you tell me when the Kruise of Klamath (Klamath Falls, OR) show will air, please?

5. Reg says:

Do you still have the My Classic Car show anywherein the US
    They use to meet in Indiana many years ago. I was a
    Member but I understand there are no longer mbaqanga
    Reg

6. Sandy Davis says:

My husband watches MCC every episode. He especially enjoys the Jay Leno features. He is currently building a 51 Chevy Pick-Up Street Rod.
    We housed the cab, frame, etc. in our basement for years until he retired and could concentrate on getting it together. Looks like it will be on the road this summer. He has been a car junkie since he was 15 and will be 70 this June. I would like to surprise him with a special treat, such as a tour of your garage or Jay Leno’s garage or to take him to one of the Car Shows you might be taping at this summer. We live in Washington D.C. area. Can you assist with any information regarding the tours or the show schedule? Thank you very much. Sandy davis

7. Hey I an the owner of the 59 mercury Monterey in the episode from slamology in Indianapolis. I was wondering if you could tell me when this episode will be aired? I watch the show as often as I can but want to make sure I can record this one. Thanks for taking the time to check out my car and talking to me that weekend. It was alot of fun…. thanks again…

8. Don S says:

Dennis:

It was great meeting you today at the Geek Detail show in Stuart, Fl.

Fun talking about cars and bikes.

I had the Black R8 V10 Spyder.

Keep in touch buddy.

Don

9. Dennis Gage says:

Don, That Audi R8 was killer! Like I always say on the show, “Mind if I drive it?” Dennis

10. DICK THORNLEY says:

Can you PLEASE tell me when the show at Klamath Falls Or. will air Thank You

11. Bill Davis says:

Dennis,
    I like your website but this is totally unrelated. I want to get a Men’s x-large My Classic Car polo shirt but all you guys appear to have are t-shirts. How can I get one like the ones you now wear on our show/or the ones like you used to wear to Hot August Nights in Reno?

They do not need to be autographed as I already have your autograph on your pic with me in the National Falcon Magazine back in 2007 in Reno.

12. dennis childers says:

we would like to see if you could come to our town salem sc for our fall car shown in oct 2012 would be nice to have you ,dennis childers

1. There are no trackbacks for this post yet.